The MV Explorer

The MV Explorer
The MV Explorer. My home for the next 3 and a half months

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Contacting Me on the Ship

Hello my Vicarious Voyagers,

I have been very busy the past couple of days getting accustomed to my new surroundings and getting into the swing of things which is why I have not posted anything about our embarkation from Halifax.  We are currently in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean and on our way to Spain.  I will have a full update coming soon but first I just wanted to get my contact info out to all of you so you can email me with any questions you have about the ship or the voyage itself.

My email on the ship is lapolak@semesteratsea.net

Please feel free to email me about anything and check back for a full update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment